Oregon Rising has identified key areas of progress it thinks will have the greatest impact on students. They are:
- Preparing preschoolers for K-12 success through universal preschool.
- Offering high schoolers the option of earning college credit while completing high school course work.
- Finding innovative ways to lower the teacher-to-student ratio so students receive more personalized attention.
- Solving the epidemic of chronic absenteeism that is closely tied to low graduation rates.
- College/high school “dual credit”
- Class sizes
- Chronic absenteeism
We’ll be sharing articles and information about these areas of focus. Check back often and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.